Baptist Health is currently looking for Skilled and Dedicated Radiology Technologist to join our team at Baptist Downtown. This position is a Fulltime Nights opportunity, Monday-Friday from 9:30PM-6AM, and 11-7 call 2-3 days a month.
- Perform high quality radiographic procedures
- Promote good will amongst co-workers and with other departments, and has a positive, comforting demeanor with all patients
- Compliant with mandatory education and health requirements
- Identifies, prepares, administers, and documents medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy
- Reports to Lead Technologist on shift.
If you are interested in our Rad Technologist position, please apply now or reach out directly to Amanda.Shawles@bmcjax.com!
- Radiology/Imaging Experience
- Customer Service Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.