Baptist Health is currently looking for Skilled and Dedicated Radiology Technologist to join our team at Baptist Nassau. This position is a Fulltime Various Shifts opportunity.
- Perform high quality radiographic procedures
- Promote good will amongst co-workers and with other departments, and has a positive, comforting demeanor with all patients
- Compliant with mandatory education and health requirements
- Identifies, prepares, administers, and documents medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy
- Reports to Lead Technologist on shift.
If you are interested in our Radiology Technologist position, please apply now or reach out directly to Amanda.Shawles@bmcjax.com!
- Less than 1 year Radiologic Technologist Experience
- Radiology/Imaging Experience
- Customer Service Experience
License and Certification
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist
1250 South 18th Street
Fernandina Beach, Florida, 32034
Baptist Medical Center Nassau
As Nassau County’s only hospital located on beautiful Amelia Island, Baptist Medical Center Nassau is a Magnet™ hospital designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care. The progressive hospital utilizes a fully electronic medical record and is an accredited chest pain center. The picturesque area offers many cultural and leisure activities, including golfing, boating and unspoiled beaches. Downtown Jacksonville is a short drive south, offering NFL football, premier theater and music venues, cultural activities and more. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare.