We’re currently looking for experienced Radiology Technologist in Jacksonville, FL at our Baptist South location. This is a PRN opportunity!
- Perform high quality radiographic procedures
- Promote good will amongst co-workers and with other departments, and has a positive, comforting demeanor with all patients
- Compliant with mandatory education and health requirements
- Identifies, prepares, administers, and documents medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy
- Repors to Lead Technologist on shift.
If you are interested in our Rad Technologist position, please apply directly!
- Radiology/Imaging Experience
- Customer Service Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Baptist Medical Center South
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings.
Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.