*We are offering a Sign-On Bonus of up to $1,000!*
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Radiology Technologist in our Radiology Department at Baptist South. The primary responsibility of our Radiology Technologist is to ensure physicians and other members of a patient’s care team receive high-quality images they can use to make diagnoses or assess the success of treatments. The technologist will also prepare & escort the patients for procedures, develop and process radiologic film, ensure the radiologic equipment remains in working order, and serve as a back-up for clinical team members as needed by controlling patient flow, obtaining blood pressure measurements, and administering injectables.
This is a part-time opportunity with shifts of Monday 7:00am - 7:00pm and Thursday 7:00pm - 7:00am with call and holiday rotations.
This Radiology Technologist will be responsible for the following:
- Performs general diagnostic, operative, and emergency room procedures at a level not requiring constant supervision.
- Identifies, prepares, administers, and documents medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy.
If you are interested in this part-time opportunity, please apply now or contact Tucker.Maletta@bmcjax.com.
**Relocation Reimbursement available for eligible applicants**
- Radiology/Imaging Experience
- Customer Service Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Required
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) Required
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist Required
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, FL, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.