**Up to a $1,000 Sign-on bonus, if hired!!**
Baptist Medical Center is currently hiring a Radiology Technologist to our Radiology Department at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, located in Jacksonville, FL. The primary responsibility of our Radiology Technologist is to ensure physicians and other members of a patient’s care team receive high-quality images they can use to make diagnoses or assess the success of treatments. This is a part-time shift working 3:00pm to 8:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
This Radiology Technologist Responsibilities include:
- Performs high quality radiographic procedures.
- Promotes good will amongst co-workers and with other departments, and has a positive, comforting demeanor with all patients.
- Reports to Lead Technologist on shift.
- Is compliant with mandatory education and health requirements.
- Identifies, prepares, administers, and documents medications as prescribed by a licensed practitioner in accordance with state, and federal regulations or Lawful institutional policy.
This Radiology Technologist opportunity will be located at Baptist Jacksonville. If you are interested in this part-time opportunity; please apply today or reach out to email@example.com
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by date of hire.
- Radiology/Imaging Experience
- Customer Service Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Required
- Registered Radiologic Technologist ARRT Required
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) Required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) Required
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.