Up to $ 5,000 Sign on Bonus*
Baptist Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse to add to Cardiac Outpatient Services unit. This is a full time, days position. The schedule will be 4 days Monday-Friday including (4) 10 hour shifts.
As an RN in the COPS, you'll be responsible for:
- Assessing Heart Center patient, including evaluating, continuous monitoring, interpreting, communicating and recording patient conditions
- Coordinating with physician's office , other RNs, laboratory, dietary, x-ray, pharmacy and other areas of hospital
- COPS RN performs TEEs, cardioversions, Tilt Table tests and pharmacological stress tests
- This position is 4 shifts per week, Monday-Friday
- This position does not require call
If you are interested in joining our award-winning team, apply for this RN job today!
Heart Hospital: Our area’s only freestanding hospital for heart and vascular care, Baptist Heart Hospital is the centerpiece of our top-ranked heart and vascular program, home to more than 500 physicians, nurses and staff – all with specialized training in providing inpatient and outpatient cardiovascular and thoracic care.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 2 years Critical Care Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- Conscious Sedation Certification Preferred
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.