We are hiring for a Case Manager for Baptist Health in Jacksonville, Florida. This is a PRN position in the In-Patient Case Management Department at Baptist Nassau. As a Case Manager, you are responsible for:
- Effective and timely discharge planning.
- Care coordination for hospitalized patients.
- High risk screenings and assessments.
- Coordinating post acute care services with proper documentation.
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary team members.
Interested in bringing your nursing career to the next level? Apply today!
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 1 year Case Management Experience
License and Certification
- Licensed Registered Nurse
1250 South 18th Street
Fernandina Beach, Florida, 32034
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.