We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) to join our cath Lab team at Baptist South in Jacksonville, FL. This is a full time days position in the Cath Lab at our South campus. As a Registered Nurse for Baptist Health you will: Sign on Bonus up to $ 5,000!!
- Assess Heart Center patient, including evaluating, continuous monitoring, interpreting, communicating and recording patient conditions.
- Coordinate with physician's office, other RNs, laboratory, dietary, x-ray, pharmacy and other areas of hospital.
- COPS RN perform TEEs, cardioversions, Tilt Table tests and pharmacological stress tests.
- May cross train with EP/Pacemaker/ICD RN.
- This position requires call.
If you would like to join a highly recognized and awarded team, at a Magnet designated hospital, apply today!
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 2 years Critical Care Experience
- Cath Lab Experience pref.
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Conscious Sedation Certification
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN)
- Licensed Registered Nurse
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings.
Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.