!! $5,000 Sign on Bonus!!
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Registered Nurse to our Cath Lab Team in our Baptist South location. This is a part time 24 hour per week days position at our South campus.
As an Registered Nurse in our Cath Lab your responsibilities will included:
- RN coordinates with physician's office , other RNs, laboratory, dietary, x-ray, pharmacy and other areas of hospital
- COPS RN perform TEEs, cardioversions, Tilt Table tests and pharmacological stress tests
- Cath Lab RN, if applicable, may cross train with EP/Pacemaker/ICD RN
- This position requires call
Please apply today! Baptist South is serving the rapidly growing neighborhoods in southern Duval and northern St. Johns counties. The hospital blends resort-like amenities with the most advanced medical care, providing for the physical, spiritual and emotional needs of patients and their families.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 2 years Critical Care Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- Conscious Sedation Certification Preferred
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.