Baptist Health is looking for a Registered Nurse in our PACU unit at Baptist Jacksonville. This is a fast paced peri-operative unit, specializing in PreOp and Phase 2 recovery. This is a prn position and requires a commitment of 6 shifts/6 weeks.
As a Registered Nurse in our PACU unit you will be reponsible for:
- Assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation supervision of care provided by supportive personnel and coordination of care provided by ancillary services
- Including patients and significant others (SO)/families in developing an individualized plan of care
- Coordination and preparation of assigned room/case, assessment of patient care needs and the anticipation of needs of the case
- This is a fast paced peri-operative unit, specializing in PreOp and Phase 2 recovery.
- Patient volume can be 50-60 cases/day.
This PACU PRNposition will be located at our downtown Jacksonville location. If you are interested in this PRN time opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
Baptist Jacksonville: Baptist Jacksonville is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care. We serve families throughout the area with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 2 years Post Anesthesia Critical Unit Experience
- Telemetry Experience
- Critical Care Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.