Baptist Health is looking for a Registered Nurse in our Diagnostic Cardiology unit at our Baptist Beaches location. This is a PRN position.
BAPTIST BEACHES LOCATION ONLY: This position does not require to be on call also nurses do not float to the cath lab, nor do TEE, cardioversion, EP and tilt table procedures.
As an RN in the Stress Lab, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing a variety of functions to include delivering direct patient care during the Phase II cardiac classes
- Providing education to the patient and significant others
- Monitoring and reads EKGs and documents all pertinent information for session
- Has direct communication with various physicians regarding patient care issues and handles emergent patient situations
- Performing initial assessments as needed
- Weekends are required for this position
This RN, PRN position will be located at Baptist Beaches If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baptist Beaches: Baptist Beaches provides beaches residents with easy access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care close to home. We offer the only hospital-based, 24-hour emergency service at the beach.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 1-2 years of Critical Care Experience
- 1-2 years of Cardiac Experience
- 1-2 years of med/surg telemetry experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- Conscious Sedation Certification Preferred
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care. Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.