*$2,500 Sign-On Bonus*
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Registered Nurse to the Freestanding Emergency Department at Baptist Town Center. This is a part-time day shift opportunity with a 24 hour per week commitment. This is a day shift position with a schedule of 7:00am to 7:00pm.
As a Registered Nurse for Baptist Health you will:
- Provide care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition
- Embrace and uphold the hospital mission statement
- Educate patients and families to their disease process and plan of care
- Interact with physicians and other departments within the hospital
- Coordinate care provided by ancillary services
- Act as the patient advocate
- Participate in staff meetings and other unit activities
Certification- ACLS required within 6 months for the Adult EDs and Free Standing EDs. PALS required within 1 year of hire for the Free Standing EDs and required within 6 months for WCH ED.
If you would like to join a highly recognized and awarded team, at a Magnet designated hospital, apply today or contact Janee.Reed@bmcjax.com.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 1-2 years Medical Surgical Nursing Experience
- Telemetry Experience
- 1-2 years Emergency Department Experience Preferred
- Hospital Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Preferred
- Certified Emergency Registered Nurse (CEN) Preferred
- Trauma Nurse Core Course Certification (TNCC) Preferred
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification Preferred
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Preferred
- Conscious Sedation Certification Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Baptist ED Town Center
4085 Town Center Parkway
Jacksonville, FL, 32246
Baptist Emergency at Town Center
The new 16-bed emergency center at the St. Johns Town Center houses two emergency centers under one roof - one for adults and one for children. Conveniently located near the intersection of Interstate 295 and Town Center Parkway, the Baptist/Wolfson Children's emergency center is a true hospital ER, staffed 24/7 by board-certified emergency medicine physicians. On-site technology includes ultrasound, CT scanner, X-ray, a full service laboratory and telemedicine consultation services.