Baptist Health in Jacksonville, FL is now hiring Registered Nurses for our Flex/Float Team!
This is a PRN position requiring a commitment of one shift/ week. Openings for days and nights (12 hr shifts). Self scheduling.
Ability to be flexible and float between 2 Baptist hospitals
As a Registered Nurse for Baptist Health you will:
- Provide care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition
- Embrace and uphold the hospital mission statement
- Educate patients and families to their disease process and plan of care
- Interact with physicians and other departments within the hospital
- Coordinate care provided by ancillary services
- Act as the patient advocate
- Participate in staff meetings and other unit activities
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 2 years Telemetry Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Licensed Registered Nurse
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville as the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.