Baptist Health is hiring for a Registered Nurse in our Intensive Care Unit in Jacksonville, Florida. This is a Full Time Night shift position at Baptist South. We are offering a $3,000 Sign on Bonus.
As a Registered Nurse for Baptist Health you will:
- Provide care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition
- Embrace and uphold the hospital mission statement
- Educate patients and families to their disease process and plan of care
- Interact with physicians and other departments within the hospital
- Coordinate care provided by ancillary services
- Act as the patient advocate
- Participate in staff meetings and other unit activities
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 1-2 years Cardiac Experience
- 1-2 years Telemetry Experience
- Hospital Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Licensed Registered Nurse
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Baptist Medical Center South
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings.
Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.