$5,000 sign on bonus!
We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) with Operating Room Experience to join our Main OR Team at Baptist Medical Center in Jacksonville Florida. As an Operating Room RN, you will:
- Provide for patient needs as recognized through use of the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation) and the mission statement
- Organize and supervise care provided by supportive personnel
- Coordinate care provided by ancillary services
- Include patients and significant others (SO)/ families in developing an individualized plan of care
- Educate patients/SO/families to their disease process and plan of care
- Serve as a patient advocate and be responsible for providing care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition, including chronic medical and minor injuries or illnesses
If you are interested in joining our award-winning team, apply for this Operating Room RN job today!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
Master's Degree - Nursing
- Operating Room Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Conscious Sedation Certification
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR)
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN)
- Licensed Registered Nurse
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville as the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.