We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) to join our Med/Surg team at Baptist Beaches in Jacksonville Beach, FL. This unit typically see a 5:1 ratio and is accountable for providing care to patients, adult and geriatric alike, who require advanced care. We have opportunities available for Full time Night shift at our Beaches Campus.
The Registered Nurse Med/Surg provides for patient needs as recognized through use of the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation) and the mission statement.
- Organization and supervision of care provided by supportive personnel
- Coordination of care provided by ancillary services. Including patients and significant others (SO)/families in developing an individualized plan of care.
- Education of patients/SO/families to their disease process and plan of care.
- Serves as patient advocate and responsible for providing care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition, including chronic medical and minor injuries or illnesses.
If interested in working with a magnet designated hospital, please apply now.
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 1 year Nursing Experience Required
- Hospital experience preferred
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licensed Registered Nurse
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches
Baptist Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care.Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.