Registered Nurse, Med Surg Telemetry , Days, Baptist Jacksonville
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2023
Shift Details: Days
Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Baptist Health is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Med/Surg Department on the Med Surg Telemetry unit at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. This opening is for a Full-Time Days shift position with a flexible schedule. 7:00am - 7:00pm
RNs on this unit typically see a 6:1 ratio and are accountable for providing care to patients, adult and geriatric alike, who require advanced care. Baptist Jacksonville is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care. We serve families throughout the area with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
As a Registered Nurse on this Med/Surg unit, you will be responsible for:
- Providing for patient needs as recognized through use of the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation)
- Organization and supervision of care provided by supportive personnel
- Coordination of care provided by ancillary services. Including patients and significant others (SO)/families in developing an individualized plan of care.
- Education of patients/SO/families to their disease process and plan of care.
- Serves as patient advocate and responsible for providing care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition, including chronic medical and minor injuries or illnesses.
This Med/Surg RN position will be located at Baptist Jacksonville. If you are interested in this fast pace, full-time days opportunity, please apply now or email email@example.com
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- Nursing Experience Required
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.