Registered Nurse, Med Surg Telemetry, Nights, Baptist Jacksonville
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2023
Shift Details: Nights
*Up to $7,500 Sign-On Bonus*
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Registered Nurse to the Med/Surg Telemetry Department at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville (Downtown). This is a Full-Time Night shift opportunity with a commitment of 36 hours per week. Shifts will be scheduled from 7:00pm to 7:00am.
Baptist Jacksonville is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care. We serve families throughout the area with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be Responsible for:
- Providing care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition;
- Embracing and upholding the hospital mission statement;
- Educating patients and families to their disease process and plan of care;
- Interacting with physicians and other departments within the hospital;
- Coordinating care provided by ancillary services;
- Acting as the patient advocate;
- Participating in staff meetings and other unit activities.
This Registered Nurse will be in the Med/Surg Department at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, located in Downtown Jacksonville, FLA. If you are interested in this Fast pace, Full-Time Night shift opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- Less than 1 year Medical Surgical Nursing Experience
- Telemetry Experience
- Hospital Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Preferred
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification Preferred
- Certified Medical-Surgical Registered Nurse (CMSRN) Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.