*Up to $7,500 Sign-On Bonus*
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Registered Nurse to the Med/Surg - Women's Health Surgical Services Department at Baptist South. This is a Full Time Night shift opportunity with a 36 hour commitment per week, 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Baptist South is serving the rapidly growing neighborhoods in southern Duval and northern St. Johns counties. The hospital blends resort-like amenities with the most advanced medical care, providing for the physical, spiritual and emotional needs of patients and their families.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be Responsible for:
- Providing care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition;
- Embracing and upholding the hospital mission statement;
- Educating patients and families to their disease process and plan of care;
- Interacting with physicians and other departments within the hospital;
- Coordinating care provided by ancillary services;
- Acting as the patient advocate;
- Participating in staff meetings and other unit activities.
This Registered Nurse will be located at Baptist Medical Center South in the Med/Surg Department in Jacksonville, FLA. If you are interested in this Full Time Night shift opportunity, please apply now or contact email@example.com
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- Nursing Experience Required
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, FL, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.