**Up to $15,000 Sign-On Bonus**
We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) to join our Neuro Operating Room at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville in Jacksonville, FL. This includes RNs with pre-op, circulating, and post-op/PACU experience. We currently have full-time openings on days and nights shift. The Neuro Operating Room has 5 OR Suites, 2 IR Suites, and was built with state-of-the-art technology including intraoperative CT and MRI. The surgical teams perform Neurosurgery cases as well as Neuroendovascular cases.
As an Operating Room RN, you will:
- Provide for patient needs as recognized through use of the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation) and the mission statement
- Organize and supervision of care provided by supportive personnel
- Coordinate of care provided by ancillary services.
- Include patients and significant others (SO)/ families in developing an individualized plan of care.
- Educate patients/SO/families to their disease process and plan of care. Serves as patient advocate and responsible for providing care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition, including chronic medical and minor injuries or illnesses.
- Call required (within 40 minutes of Baptist Jacksonville)
This Registered Nurse, Neuro Operating Room will be located at Baptist Medical Center. If you are interested in pursuing a full-time position in the Neuro OR at Baptist Jacksonville, please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Baptist Jacksonville: Baptist Jacksonville is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care. We serve families throughout the area with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- Pre-Op/Post-Op/PACU/Critical Care experience
- Circulating experience
- Neuro experience preferred
License and Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required by start date
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.