Baptist Health is looking for a Physician Office Registered Nurse for Lyerly Neurosurgery downtown. This is a Full-Time days opportunity.
This Registered Nurse will work with great providers and staff, and work in a beautiful location. This office is high volume and high profile which means you will never be bored! This team is very enthusiastic and welcoming. Everyone is very helpful towards each other and the team works great together. This job is very rewarding!
The Registered Nurse at Lyerly will be responsible for:
- Assisting providers during outpatient clinic assessments
- Educating patients and families on treatment plans
- Answering phone calls and address patient concerns
- Working closely with providers to provide excellent care to our patients
- Scheduling tests
- Chart documentation
- Additional responsibilities may be required based upon office needs
- Following up with patients to ensure pre-operative procedures are completed
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- One Year Nursing Experience Required
- Neurology Experience Preferred
- Neurosurgery Experience Preferred
License and Certification
- Registered Nurse Certified (RNC) Required
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive health care system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed health care provider. Baptist Health has over 200 points of care throughout the Northeast Florida region, including our six award-winning hospitals: Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, Wolfson Children’s Hospital, Baptist Medical Center Beaches, Baptist Medical Center Clay, Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South. The most preferred health care system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 57 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.