Baptist Health is looking to add a Registered Nurse (RN) as a Nurse Navigator on our GI Team at our Baptist MD Anderson Clinic in Jacksonville, FL. This is a 40-hour position with shifts Monday-Friday from 8-5.
As a Nurse Navigator, you will:
- Act as an educator and advocate for all newly diagnosed cancer patients and their families;
- Coordinate the care of cancer patients across the health care continuum;
- Promote and support opportunities for participation in clinical trials;
- Maintain follow-up with patients while at home to provide educational support and comfort to ensure recommendations are followed
- Promote healthy lifestyle choices and self-care strategies through education and appropriate referrals to supportive services.
This Nurse Navigator will be located at Baptist MD Anderson in downtown Jacksonville, FL. If you would like to join a highly recognized and awarded team at a Magnet designated hospital, apply today!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 3-5 Years Oncology Experience
- Customer Service Experience
License and Certification
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
- Driver's License Required
Baptist MD Anderson Ctr
1301 Palm Ave
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.