!!$5,000 Sign on Bonus!!
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Registered Nurse in our PACE unit at Baptist Jacksonville. This is a full-time opportunity, 40 hours per week.
As a Registered Nurse, in the PACE unit, you will be responsible for:
- Providing for patient needs as recognized through use of the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation) and the mission statement; organization;
- Supervision of care provided by supportive personnel and coordination of care provided by ancillary services
- Including patients and significant others (SO)/families in developing an individualized plan of care
- Education of patients/SO/families to their disease process and plan of care
If you are interested in this full-time position at our Baptist Jacksonville location, please apply today.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by November 15, 2021.
Baptist Jacksonville: Baptist Jacksonville is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care. We serve families throughout the area with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 2-3 years Surgical Services Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Preferred
- Conscious Sedation Certification Preferred
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.