Registered Nurse, Pediatric Operating Room, Full Time, Weekends, Wolfson Children's Hospital
Date Posted: Dec 22, 2022
Shift Details: Weekends
!!$10,000 Sign On Bonus!!
Baptist Health is looking to add an Registered Nurse to its Pediatric Operating Room unit at Wolfson Children's Hospital. This is a weekends position, 36 hours per week.
As an RN in the Pediatric Operating Room, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for coordination, preparation of assigned room/case
- Assessment of patients, anticipation of needs of the case
- Perform accurate and complete documentation
- Knowledge of sterile and aseptic technique and sterilization processes.
- Must live within 30 minutes of the hospital
- This position requires 24 OR call coverage and holiday call
- This position is a weekends position
If you're interested in this full time, weekends position, please apply today!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
Wolfson Children’s Hospital: Wolfson Children’s Hospital is recognized among America’s Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report year after year and is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care.
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
1-2 years Perioperative Nursing Experience or Completion of Periop 101 Course
1-2 years OR Circulating Nursing Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Preferred
- Conscious Sedation Certification Preferred
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) Preferred Or
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) Preferred Or
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.