!!$10,000 Sign On Bonus!!
Baptist Health is looking to add an Registered Nurse to its Pediatric Operating Room unit at Wolfson Children's Hospital. This is a days position, 40 hours per week.
As an RN in the Pediatric Operating Room, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing for patient needs as recognized through use of the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation)
- Supervision of care provided by supportive personnel
- Coordination of care provided by ancillary services.
- Including patients and significant others (SO)/families in developing an individualized plan of care
- Educating of patients/SO/families to their disease process and plan of care
- Coordinating and preparation of assigned room/case, assessment of patient care needs and the anticipation of needs of the case
- Must live within 30 minutes of the hospital
- This position requires call
If you're interested in this full time, days position, please apply today!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
Wolfson Children’s Hospital: Wolfson Children’s Hospital is recognized among America’s Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report year after year and is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care.
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 2-3 years Surgical Services Experience
- 2-3 years Critical Care Nursing Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Preferred
- Conscious Sedation Certification Preferred
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) Preferred Or
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) Preferred Or
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Wolfson Children's Hospital
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.