We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) to join our Post Cardiac Cath Unit team at Baptist South in Jacksonville, FL. This unit typically see a 5:1 ratio and is accountable for providing care to patients, adult and geriatric alike, who require advanced care. We have opportunities available for Full time Night shift at our South campus.
As a Registered Nurse at Baptist South you will be responsible for:
- Providing for patient needs as recognized through use of the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation)
- Organization and supervision of care provided by supportive personnel
- Coordination of care provided by ancillary services. Including patients and significant others (SO)/families in developing an individualized plan of care.
- Education of patients/SO/families to their disease process and plan of care.
- Serves as patient advocate and responsible for providing care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition, including chronic medical and minor injuries or illnesses.
If interested, apply now.
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 1 year Nursing Experience Required
- Hospital Experience Preferred
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licensed Registered Nurse
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.