* $5,000 Sign On-Bonus*
Baptist Health is looking to add a Registered Nurse (RN) to our Progressive Care Team at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. This is a full time days opportunity.
RNs on this unit typically see a 4:1 ration and are accountable for providing care to patients, adult and geriatric alike, who require advanced care. Baptist Jacksonville is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care. We serve families throughout the area with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
As a Progressive Care Registered Nurse you will be Responsible for:
- Provide care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition, including chronic medical and minor injuries or illnesses
- Embrace and uphold the hospital mission statement
- Educate patients and families to their disease process and plan of care
- Interact with physicians and other departments within the hospital
- Serve as patient advocate
- Participate in staff meetings and other unit activities
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- Less than 1 year Medical Surgical Nursing Experience
- Telemetry Experience
- Hospital Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) Preferred
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.