Registered Nurse, Progressive Care, Part-Time Days, Baptist South
Date Posted: Mar 06, 2023
Shift Details: Days
Baptist Health is looking to add a Registered Nurse (RN) to our Progressive Care Team at Baptist Medical Center South. This is a part-time day shift opportunity.
RNs on this unit typically see a 4:1 ration and are accountable for providing care to patients, adult and geriatric alike, who require advanced care. Baptist South is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care. We serve families throughout the area with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
As a Progressive Care Registered Nurse you will be Responsible for:
- Provide care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition, including chronic medical and minor injuries or illnesses
- Embrace and uphold the hospital mission statement
- Educate patients and families to their disease process and plan of care
- Interact with physicians and other departments within the hospital
- Serve as patient advocate
- Participate in staff meetings and other unit activities
This Registered Nurse (RN) will be located at Baptist South. If you are interested in this part-time day shift opportunity, please apply now or contact email@example.com
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing Experience Preferred
- Telemetry Experience Prerferred
- Hospital Experience Prerferred
- Nursing Experience Required
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) Preferred
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
14550 Old St. Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, FL, 32258
Opened in 2005 in southern Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South has doubled in size. This full-service hospital provides a healing environment, from its architecture to amenities, and also is a digital environment using an electronic medical record. Baptist South was designated a Magnet™ hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care and is a Joint Commission-certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center. Baptist Medical Center South has been ranked No. 1 among metro Jacksonville hospitals in the U.S. News and World Report annual Best Hospital rankings. Baptist has also been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. The hospital is minutes away from sports, shopping, music, cultural and entertainment venues, as well as beautiful beaches.