Registered Nurse, Recovery Services, Full Time, Evenings, Baptist Clay
Date Posted: Mar 16, 2023
Shift Details: Evenings
Baptist Health is looking to add a Registered Nurse in our Recovery Unit at Baptist Clay Medical Campus. This is a Full-Time, Days opportunity, 40 hours per week.
As a RN in Recovery Services your responsibilities are:
- Providing for patient needs as recognized through use of the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation) organization
- Supervision of care provided by supportive personnel and coordination of care provided by ancillary services
- Including patients and significant others (SO)/families in developing an individualized plan of care
- Education of patients/SO/families to their disease process and plan of care
- Serving as patient advocate and responsible for coordinating preparation of the pre and post operative patients
- Admitting, assessing, planning, and implementing patient care according to ASPAN standards.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
Baptist Clay Medical Campus is located on 32 acres at U.S. 17 and Village Square Parkway on Fleming Island. The facility opened in May 2013 to bring the high-quality care of Wolfson Children’s Hospital and Baptist Health to residents of Clay County.
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 2-3 years Surgical Services Experience
- 2-3 years Critical Care Nursing Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Preferred
- Conscious Sedation Certification Preferred
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) Preferred Or
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) Preferred Or
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
1771 Baptist Clay Drive
Fleming Island, FL, 32003
Baptist Clay Medical Campus is located on 32 acres at U.S. 17 and Village Square Parkway on Fleming Island. The facility opened in May 2013 to bring the high-quality care of Wolfson Children’s Hospital and Baptist Health to residents of Clay County. The Baptist/Wolfson Children’s Emergency Center, which is open 24 hours a day, has 16 treatment rooms, a separate waiting room for children, child-specific medical equipment and imaging capabilities, a LifeFlight helipad and an on-site ambulance. Pediatric emergency medicine physicians affiliated with Wolfson Children’s Hospital are also available during peak hours daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. The campus’s three-story Medical Office Building also houses the Wolfson Children’s Specialty Center on the first floor. The Medical Office Building has primary care and specialist physicians’ offices that are open throughout the year, providing Clay County families with a “one-stop” destination for a wide array of care.