Baptist Health is looking to add a Registered Nurse (RN) - Stroke Program Educator to our Team at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville.
As a Stroke Program Educator you will be Responsible for:
- Providing clinical expertise to colleagues, team members and leaders throughout the organization.
- Working with Stroke Program Leadership and the Learning and Development team to plan, develop, and implement data and outcomes-driven educational programs and interventions to staff, external entities and the community, based on the program's identified needs.
- Assisting with survey readiness and preparation efforts, as it relates to Stroke Program Certification.
- Assisting in the identification, development and implementation of community focused educational initiatives, as it relates to cerebrovascular disease.
- Travel to various Baptist campuses, as well as affiliates, as needed.
If you are interested in this Full-Time opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Master's Degree - Nursing
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- 3-5 Years Neuroscience Nursing Experience Required
- 1-2 years Stroke Experience Required
- Less than 1 year Educator Experience Required
License and Certification
- Stroke Certified Registered Nurse (SCRN) Preferred
- Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse (CNRN) Preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
- Licensed Physician Assistant Preferred
- Licensed Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner Preferred
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.