Baptist Health is hiring for a Registered Nurse in our Surg/Tele Unit in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. This is a Full-Time, Days position located at Baptist Beaches.
As a Registered Nurse Surg/Tele for Baptist Beaches you will:
- Provide care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition
- Embrace and uphold the hospital mission statement
- Educate patients and families to their disease process and plan of care
- Interact with physicians and other departments within the hospital
- Coordinate care provided by ancillary services
- Act as the patient advocate
- Participate in staff meetings and other unit activities
If you are interested in applying and working for a magnet designated hospital, please apply now.
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 1 year Nursing Experience Required
- Telemetry Experience
- Hospital Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licensed Registered Nurse
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches
Baptist Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care.Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.