We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) to join our Surgical Unit team at Baptist Nassau in Fernandina Beach, FL. This unit typically see a 6:1 ratio and is accountable for providing care to patients, adult and geriatric alike, who require advanced care. We have opportunities available for Full Time Day shift at our Nassau campus.
As a Registered Nurse Surgical Unit at Baptist Nassau you will be responsible for:
- Providing for patient needs as recognized through use of the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation)
- Organization and supervision of care provided by supportive personnel
- Coordination of care provided by ancillary services. Including patients and significant others (SO)/families in developing an individualized plan of care.
- Education of patients/SO/families to their disease process and plan of care.
- Serves as patient advocate and responsible for providing care to patients requiring treatment of any medical, surgical, or other condition, including chronic medical and minor injuries or illnesses.
If you are interested, please apply now.
Associate's Degree - Nursing
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 1 year Nursing Experience Required
- Hospital Experience preferred
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licensed Registered Nurse
1250 South 18th Street
Fernandina Beach, Florida, 32034
Baptist Medical Center Nassau
As Nassau County’s only hospital located on beautiful Amelia Island, Baptist Medical Center Nassau is a Magnet™ hospital designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care. The progressive hospital utilizes a fully electronic medical record and is an accredited chest pain center. The picturesque area offers many cultural and leisure activities, including golfing, boating and unspoiled beaches. Downtown Jacksonville is a short drive south, offering NFL football, premier theater and music venues, cultural activities and more. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare.