!! $7,500 sign on bonus !!
Baptist Medical Center is looking for an Registered Nurse to add to our Surgical Services unit at our Baptist Beaches location. This is a full-time, evenings position, 40 hours per week.
As a Registered Nurse in our Surgical Services unit you will be reponsible for:
- Assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and supervision of care
- Coordination of care provided by ancillary services
- Including patients and significant others (SO)/families in developing an individualized plan of care
- Coordination and preparation of assigned room/case, assessment of patient care needs and the anticipation of needs of the case
This Registered Nurse, Surgical Services position will be located at our Baptist Beaches location. If you are interested in this full time opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Baptist Beaches: Baptist Beaches provides beaches residents with easy access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care close to home. We offer the only hospital-based, 24-hour emergency service at the beach.
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by November 15, 2021.
Bachelor's Degree - Nursing
- 2-3 years Surgical Services Experience
- 2-3 years Critical Care Nursing Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Preferred
- Conscious Sedation Certification Preferred
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) Preferred Or
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) Preferred Or
- Licensed Registered Nurse Required
1350 13th Avenue South
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, 32250
Baptist Medical Center Beaches provides beaches residents with close-to-home access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care. Baptist Medical Center Beaches is a Magnet™ hospital in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean. As the only hospital located in the beach communities, Baptist Beaches provides a wide range of services for local residents. Besides being close to Jacksonville’s beautiful beaches, fishing pier and multitude of golf courses, Baptist Beaches is a short drive away from TPC Sawgrass, home of The Player’s Championship annual golf tournament. Baptist has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. Baptist Beaches has been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Agency for Health Care Administration.