Baptist Health is currently looking for a Registered Respiratory Therapist at Baptist Jacksonville Downtown location! This is a full time respiratory therapy job for the night shift. We are offering a $3,000 sign on bonus.
Registered Respiratory Therapy Job Duties:
- Provide the delivery of respiratory care medications and procedures which includes, invasive and non-invasive ventilation
- Perform bronchscopy, arterial/venous/capillary blood line/sticks
- Requires analyzing and interpretation
- Assist with intubations,code team, and transport of critical patients(vent and non-ventilated)
- Perform EKG's and other duties as assigned
If you are interested in our respiratory therapy opening, please apply today!
- Less than 1 year Hospital Experience
- Critical Care Experience
License and Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certification
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville as the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.