**We are offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus if hired!**
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Registered Respiratory Therapist to our team at the Free-Standing ED at the St. John's Towncenter, this is a Full-time opportunity.
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist you will be responsible for:
- Provide the delivery of respiratory care medications and procedures which includes,invasive and non-invasive ventilation,bronchscopy,
- Performs arterial/venous/capillary blood line/sticks.
- Analyzing and interpretation.
- Assist/perform intubations, bronchoscopy, code team.
- Transport of critical patients(vent and non-ventilated).
- EKG's and other duties as assigned.
This Registered Respiratory Therapist is located at the St. John's Towncenter and travel to other free-standing EDs. If you are interested in this Full-time opportunity please apply today or contact email@example.com!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by the time of hire.
- 1-2 years Hospital Experience
- Critical Care Experience
License and Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required Or
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Required Or
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certification Required Or
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist Required
Baptist ED Town Center
4085 Town Center Parkway
Jacksonville, FL, 32246
Baptist Emergency at Town Center
The new 16-bed emergency center at the St. Johns Town Center houses two emergency centers under one roof - one for adults and one for children. Conveniently located near the intersection of Interstate 295 and Town Center Parkway, the Baptist/Wolfson Children's emergency center is a true hospital ER, staffed 24/7 by board-certified emergency medicine physicians. On-site technology includes ultrasound, CT scanner, X-ray, a full service laboratory and telemedicine consultation services.