We are offering a $7,500 sign on bonus if hired!
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Registered Respiratory Therapist on our Adult Pulmonary Care team at Baptist Hospital located in Jacksonville, FL. This is a full time, night shift, opportunity working with an adult caseload in Jacksonville, FL. A typical night shift is 6p-7a and is compensated with a base rate hourly pay based on licensed experience plus an added differential for nights & weekends. NBRC RRT credentials are required for this position as well as BLS, ACLS, PALS, & NRP certifications.
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist, you will be responsible for:
- Provide the delivery of respiratory care medications and procedures which include invasive and non-invasive ventilation & bronchoscopy.
- Performs, analyzes, and interprets arterial/venous/capillary blood line & sticks.
- Assist and perform in intubations, bronchoscopy, and code team.
- Transportation of criticla patients (both ventilated and non-ventilated).
This Registered Respiratory Therapist will be located at Baptist Hospital. If you are interested in this full time, night shift, opportunity; please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- Less than 1 year Hospital Experience
- Critical Care Experience
License and Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required Or
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required Or
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Required Or
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certification Required Or
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist Required
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.