Regulatory Coordinator, BH Research Institute, Full-Time, Days, Downtown Jacksonville
Date Posted: Dec 02, 2022
Shift Details: Days
Baptist Health is looking for a Regulatory Coordinator to join the Baptist Health Research Institue at the downtown Jacksonville campus.
As a Regulatory Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Oversight of essential documents for multiple research protocols & assistance in the coordination of new research projects.
- Preparation, submission & tracking of research protocols to the Institutional Review Board (IRB), Sponsors & regulatory agencies.
- Assist with the development, implementation & maintenance of an electronic regulatory document system that facilitates the protection, retention, preservation & retrieval of key regulatory files.
- Track the status of regulatory submissions & maintains electronic file of regulatory correspondence & approvals.
- Ensures essential documents meet all local, state & federal regulations & are audit ready at all times.
- Assist the Research Director with the development of new research-related programs & processes.
- Perform multiple supportive activities relating to the conduction of clinical research at Baptist Health Research Institute & will be required to oversee specific duties relevant to areas of research training & program development.
- Maintain knowledge of JCAHO & OHRP requirements, Human Subject Protection standards, Good Clinical Practice guidelines, & all institutional policies & procedures.
- Previous clinical research experience or clinical trial experience required
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- 1-2 years Research Experience
- Experience in coordinating research
- Research Lab Experience
- Experience in a clinical setting
- Relevant equivalent experience in lieu of education
License and Certification
- Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) Preferred Or
- Clinical Research Coordinator Certification, CRC Preferred Or
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.