Baptist Health is looking for a Clinical Research Coordinator to join the Baptist Health Research Institute Team at the downtown Jacksonville campus.
As Clinical Research Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Under limited supervision, conducting all aspects of clinical trials ensuring compliance with all local and federal regulations governing the conduct of clinical research
- Maintaining GCP's to ensure subject safety and validity of study data
- Facilitating the research process by increasing productivity, decreasing costs ad decreasing the time of approval process
- Performing the job skills and other duties as assigned
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Research Experience
- BLS Certification Required
- Research Lab Experience
- Clinical research or Human Research experience
- Experience in a clinical setting
- Experience in coordinating research
License and Certification
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as multiple 24-hour freestanding Emergency Centers. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 50+ primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.