Coordinates the department activities of the Risk Management program to include:
- Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode Effects Analysis, and Collaborative Culture of Safety
- Investigation and reporting of General Liability, Property and other claims as needed
- Coordinates with the Risk Managers & Leadership to perform risk assessments and implement loss prevention strategies
- Trends Occurrence Data
- Researches best practices
- Provides team member education in collaboration with the Risk Managers
- Manages projects as assigned Participates in a variety of hospital and health system committees related to patient safety and risk management including PSIC, Environment of Care, Emergency Management and others as assigned.
In keeping with our mission and Core Values, Baptist Health and Wolfson Children’s Hospital requires that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
- 3-5 Years Risk Management Experience Preferred
- 3-5 Years Experience working in healthcare setting Preferred
License and Certification
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.