Safety Monitor Technician, Full-Time Nights, Baptist IT Center
Date Posted: Jan 17, 2023
Shift Details: Nights
*Up to $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS*
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Safety Monitor Technician located on Beach Blvd. This is a Full-Time Nights opportunity.
This position will provide virtual monitoring to our patients. To ensure proper care, there will be a second Tech onsite to complete in person rounds on all video monitor patients, to ensure patient safety issues within the patient environment, remove unsafe items from the environment and ensure the video is properly working. Baptist Jacksonville is a Magnet™ designated hospital, the gold standard for excellence in patient care. We serve families throughout the area with high-quality, comprehensive care for every stage of life.
Virtual Safety Tech Responsibilities:
- This position will provide continuous observation and surveillance of assigned patients.
- The first line of action will be to verbally redirect the patient from engaging in any at risk behavior.
- If unable to engage the patient, the Virtual Safety Tech would then summon the onsite nursing staff/caregiver if the patient requires assistance.
This Virtual Safety Tech position will be located at Baptist Health - IT Center on Beach Blvd. If you are interested in this Full-Time Nights opportunity, please apply now!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at time of hire after this date.
High School Diploma/GED
- One-Two Years Clinical Experience Preferred
- One-Two Years Hospital Experience Preferred
- One-Two Years Direct Patient Care Experience Preferred
License and Certification
- Licensed Certified Nursing Assistant Required
Baptist IT Center
3451 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.