*$1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Offered!*
Baptist Health is looking to add a Security Officer to our Protective Services Department at our Baptist St. Augustine ED location. This is a part-time, weekends, days opportunity, with the hours of 6:30 AM - 7:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday.
The Security Officer's primary function is to assure the day-to-day safety and security of patients, visitors, and employees by patrolling and monitoring the medical center properties. As patient safety and experience are top priority this growing team is currently implementing new technologies such as metal detectors.
As a Security Officer you will be responsible for:
- Reporting any unusual circumstances, and take appropriate corrective actions
- Insuring the protection of individuals from harm by monitoring for safety hazards
- Providing escort services
- Respond to unsafe situations
- Enforce hospital parking regulations
- Assist individuals with obtaining help for vehicle problems
- Respond and take appropriate action in all instances where the imminent threat of human life is occurring
This Security Officer will be located at Baptist St. Augustine ED. If you are interested in this part-time opportunity, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Law Enforcement Experience
- 1-2 years Law Enforcement Experience Preferred
- 1-2 years Security Officer Experience Preferred
- 1-2 years Military Experience Preferred
- 1-2 years Security Officer Experience
- 1-2 years Military Experience
License and Certification
- International Assn for Healthcare Security & Safety (IAHSS) Advanced Certification Preferred Or
- International Assn for Healthcare Security & Safety (IAHSS) Safety Certification Preferred Or
- International Assn for Healthcare Security & Safety (IAHSS) Basic Certification Preferred Or
- Driver's License Required
Baptist ED St. Augustine
461 Outlet Mall Blvd
St. Augustine, FL, 32084
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive health care system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed health care provider. Baptist Health has over 200 points of care throughout the Northeast Florida region, including our six award-winning hospitals: Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, Wolfson Children’s Hospital, Baptist Medical Center Beaches, Baptist Medical Center Clay, Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South. The most preferred health care system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 57 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.