*$1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Offered!*
Baptist Medical Center is looking to add a Security Officer in our Protective Services Department at our Baptist Medical Center North ED location. This is a part-time opportunity from 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM, on both Saturday and Sunday.
The Security Officer's primary function is to assure the day-to-day safety and security of patients, visitors, and employees by patrolling and monitoring the medical center properties. As patient safety and experience are top priority this growing team is currently implementing new technologies such as metal detectors.
As a Security Officer you will be responsible for:
- Reporting any unusual circumstances, and take appropriate corrective actions
- insure the protection of individuals from harm by monitoring for safety hazards
- Provide escort services
- Respond to unsafe situations
- Enforce hospital parking regulations
- Assist individuals with obtaining help for vehicle problems
This Security Officer will be located at Baptist North ED. If you are interested in this part-time opportunity, please apply now or contact email@example.com
High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years Law Enforcement Experience
- 1-2 years Law Enforcement Experience Preferred
- 1-2 years Security Officer Experience Preferred
- 1-2 years Military Experience Preferred
- 1-2 years Security Officer Experience
- 1-2 years Military Experience
License and Certification
- International Assn for Healthcare Security & Safety (IAHSS) Advanced Certification Preferred Or
- International Assn for Healthcare Security & Safety (IAHSS) Safety Certification Preferred Or
- International Assn for Healthcare Security & Safety (IAHSS) Basic Certification Preferred Or
- Driver's License Required
Baptist ED North
11250 Baptist Health Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32218
Baptist Emergency at Dunn Avenue
The Baptist North Emergency Center is located at the northeast intersection of 295 and Dunn Avenue. The center is planning to open in late fall of 2016 and will bring the high-quality care of Wolfson Children's Hospital and Baptist Health to residents of northwest Jacksonville. This emergency center will be open 24 hours a day, has 16 treatment rooms, a separate waiting room for children, children specific medical equipment and imaging capabilities, a LifeFlight helipad and an on-site ambulance. Pediatric emergency medical physicians affiliated with Wolfson Children's Hospital are also available during peak hours daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. With a focus on wellness, the campus's three story Medical Office Building will feature a YMCA on the first floor with a Healthy Living Center. The Medical Office Building has primary care an specialist physicians' offices that are open throughout the year, providing northside families with a "one-stop" destination for a wide array of care.
About Baptist Health
Chosen as the area's “Most Preferred” healthcare provider every year since 1990 according to the annual National Research Corporation study of Jacksonville area residents, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.