We are currently looking for a Social Worker, at Baptist Hospital! This is a PRN opportunity!
- Assesses psychosocial needs and provides services that enhance patient functioning, emotional well-being and continued access to services and resources in the community.
- Provides discharge planning, arranges home health and DME, assists with placement/transfers, provides referrals to community services.
- Assists with utilization review activities.
If you are interested in our opening, please apply directly!
- 1-2 years Social Work Experience
- Case Management Experience
License and Certification
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.