We are hiring a Social Worker II to join the Baptist Jacksonville team. This opportunity is PRN.
Social Worker General Responsibilities:
- Assesses psychosocial needs and provides services that enhance patient functioning, emotional well-being and continued access to services and resources in the community.
- Provides discharge planning, care coordination, and arranges home health and DME.
- Provides counseling, assists with placement/transfers, provides referrals to community services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years Social Work Experience
- Case Management Experience
License and Certification
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker Intern
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.