Baptist Medical Center is currently looking to add a Speech Language Pathologist to our Acute Care Rehab Team in Jacksonville, FL. This is a PRN opportunity at the NEW Baptist Clay campus.
This is a full time opportunity working in an acute care, inpatient hospital setting. The ideal candidate would have 2 years' experience working in inpatient acute care and MBS experience. Candidates must also be comfortable covering other Baptist Campuses for coverage purposes as needed.
Baptist Clay Medical Campus is located on 32 acres at U.S. 17 and Village Square Parkway on Fleming Island. The facility opened in 2022 to bring the high-quality care of Wolfson Children’s Hospital and Baptist Health to residents of Clay County.
Shift Details: PRN - Looking for weekday and weekend coverage as needed.
Speech Language Pathologist, Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluates, diagnoses, develops and implements a treatment plan for inpatients in a hospital setting as well as some outpatients.
- Provides extensive patient/family education.
- Participates in multidisciplinary team care with other Rehab professionals, nurses, physicians, dietitians, social services, respiratory, support staff, etc.
- Works in a fast-paced setting requiring good time management, detailed documentation skills in the EMR, self-directed, and effective communication skills.
If you are interested in this PRN Speech Language Pathologist opportunity at the new Baptist Clay, please apply now or email Jacki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Year Developmental Experience
- Speech/Language Acute Care Experience
- Swallow Studies Experience
- Voice Experience
- Neuro Experience
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist Required
1771 Baptist Clay Drive
Fleming Island, FL, 32003
Baptist Medical Center Clay is a full-service hospital providing residents with easy access to comprehensive, high-tech medical and surgical care close to home. Located on Fleming Island, Baptist Clay features innovative care for every stage of life in an elegantly designed, comfortable environment. Unique services include onsite cancer care provided by Baptist MD Anderson, a 24/7 ER for adults and children, and a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. As part of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Clay has access to many additional specialized physicians, services, and resources including the Baptist Stroke and Cerebrovascular Center. Baptist Health has been named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, and Baptist Clay has been voted “Best Medical Facility” in Clay County for the past three years.