We are currently looking for Speech Language Pathologists at Baptist Hospital- Jacksonville- This is a PRN opportunity! Must be available to work weekdays, weekends, and holiday rotation
- Evaluates and treats patients of all diagnoses.
- Provides extensive patient/family education.
- Provides multidisciplinary team care with other Rehab. professionals, nursing, physicians, social services, respiratory, support staff, etc.
If you are interested in our opening, please apply directly
- Experience with evaluation and treatment of acute care inpatients (hospital).
- Experience with patients who have dysphagia, speech/language/cognitive deficits, head and neck surgery patients, and general medical patients
- Prefer a minimum of 2 to 4 years of SLP hospital experience.
- Experience with MBS preferred.
- Available to work weekdays, weekends, and holiday rotation
License and Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
For more than 20 years, health care consumers have named Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville the "most preferred healthcare provider" in the region. As the central hub of the Baptist Health system, Baptist Jacksonville provides the highest level of medical and surgical care using the latest technologies, such as the robotic-assisted da Vinci™ Surgical System. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is Baptist Health's flagship tertiary-care hospital. Designated as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in patient care, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville has repeatedly been named among U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals.” The hospital has also been ranked as high performing in more than 10 specialties from neurology and neurosurgery to gynecology, diabetes, endocrinology,oncology and more. Baptist Health also has a new Stroke & Cerebrovascular Center, which is a regional epicenter for advanced treatment of strokes, aneurysms and other brain conditions. As one of 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare, Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville is located close to sports, theater and music venues, museums, shopping and dining.