We are currently looking for Speech Language Pathologist at Lake City Specialty Center in Columbia County! This is a PRN opportunity!
Speech Language Pathologist Duties:
- Evaluates and treats patients of all diagnoses.
- Provides extensive patient/family education.
- Provides multidisciplinary team care with other Rehab. professionals, nursing, physicians, social services, respiratory, support staff, etc.
If you are interested, please apply directly!
- Less than 1 year Developmental Experience
- Speech/Language Experience
- Voice Experience
- Neuro Experience
License and Certification
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
Baptist Primary Care - Lake City
Lake City, Florida,
Wolfson Children's Hospital
Wolfson Children’s Hospital is the only children’s hospital in the region, serving North Florida, South Georgia and beyond. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S., the hospital is staffed by skilled pediatric subspecialty physicians, pediatric nurses and other health care professionals, and equipped with advanced technology to help children overcome serious illnesses like congenital heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders, diabetes and more. As one of only two children’s hospitals in Florida to receive Magnet™ status, Wolfson is a regional referral center for tertiary pediatric care. Centrally located on the beautiful St. Johns River, 213-bed Wolfson Children’s Hospital is a part of Baptist Health.
The hospital is located close to the shops and fine dining of the historic San Marco area and is also near sports stadiums, theater and music venues, and museums.