Baptist Health is looking to add a Sr. Business Systems Analyst to our Decision Support Team at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. This is a FUll-Time Days opportunity.
- Support use and maintenance of the Axiom Software/Syntellis Performance Solutions' Budgeting, Costing, Benchmarking and Comparative Analytics platform.
- Working with Treasury, Accounts Payable, Strategic Sourcing, Payroll, and others to assess potential risks and methods to detect them.
- Providing data analysis and visualization for the detection of fraud.
- Recommending strategies to reduce risk.
- Improving efficiency and effectiveness for the prevention and/or detection of fraud and related business processes.
- Building automated processes in ACL, Alteryx, Diver Platform, etc. to drive analysis.
- valuating new technocolgy developments and evolving business requirements, recommending appropriate solutions and/or modifications.
- Preparing communication on system enhancements/alternatives.
- Assisting in the maintenance and supervising the use of applications and systems.
- Solving complex technical problems within scope of systems under supervision.
- Setting security policy for systems according to System standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Strong background in data management, analysis, and visualization.
- Experience working with data mining tools and large sets of data.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with people from across the organization.
- Knowledge of data ETL and visualization tools like ACL, Spotfire, Tableau, Alteryx, or Diver.
- Knowledge of predictive modeling.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to collaborate effectively
License and Certification
Baptist Jacksonville (Downtown)
800 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.