Baptist Jacksonville is hiring a Sr. Payer Strategy Analyst to support several Finance teams! This role is full-time and remote eligible. There may be required travel once a quarter for on-site meetings.
Sr. Payer Strategy Analyst General Responsibilities:
- Performs detailed financial modeling
- Provides decision support to the following departments: Managed Care, Prime Comp, and Denials and Appeals.
- Performs contract modeling for the Managed Care team.
- Assists with comparative analysis and benchmarking
- Performs routine and ad hoc reporting
- Performs other duties as assigned
This position supports the Baptist Health system and is located near our Downtown campus. If you are interested, please apply today!
- 3-5 Years Data Analysis Experience
- 3-5 Years Patient Accounting Experience
- 3-5 Years Operating Systems Experience
- 3-5 Years Financial Analysis Experience
License and Certification
- Certfied Revenue Cycle Professional (CRCP)
3563 Philips Highway
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.