Senior Threat Hunter - Information Security - Baptist IT Center
Baptist Medical Center IT Center is currently hiring for a Full-time, Senior Threat Hunter to join our Information Security Team at our Baptist IT Center location here in the Jacksonville, FL area. This is a Full-time, Days Shift opportunity with some remote. The Senior Threat Hunter will have experience supporting secuirty products including Varonis, CrowdStrike, Cisco Umbrella, Bitlocker, Palo Alto, Cisco SourceFire, Netskipe, and Proofpoint. This person will have a minimum of 5 years experience working in depth with various versions of Mac, MS, Unix, and Linux. Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus.
The Senior Threat Hunter Responsibilities include:
- Configures, manages, and uses security systems, security monitoring and alerting applications, and security management tools.
- Researches, evaluates, tests, and assists in the implementation of new security solutions.
- Works closely with Jr. Security Analysts and security platform engineers to investigate and resolve security-related events.
- Works alongside project management to successfully monitor progress and implementation of security initiatives.
- Manages phishing tests and the security awareness program.
- Reviews business partners' new vendor's products/services for security stature.
- Runs the technical components of the vulnerability management program.
- Participates in the application development process assisting with security specifications and security testing throughout the SDLC.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today, or reach out to the primary recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org!
In keeping with our mission and core values, Baptist is requiring that all team members complete their COVID-19 vaccine series or obtain a medical or religious exemption by 11/15/2021 or at the time of hire after this date.
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum 5 years of related experience Required
- Experience supporting security products like Varonis, CrowdStrike, Cisco Umbrella, Bitlocker, Palo Alto, Cisco SourceFire, Netskope and Proofpoint Preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience at working in depth with various versions of Mac/MS/Unix/Linux operating system, networking and security devices and applications Preferred
- Experience and understanding of CASB and DLP for the endpoint.
- Security certification such as CISSP is preferred.
- Cloud security experience with Azure is a plus.
- Experience investigating and resolving security events.
License and Certification
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Preferred Or
- Microsoft Officer User Specialist (MOUS) Preferred Or
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) Preferred Or
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) Preferred Or
Baptist IT Center
3451 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida, 32207
Baptist Health, founded in 1955, is North Florida’s most comprehensive healthcare system and the area’s only non-profit, mission-driven, locally governed healthcare provider. Our five nationally accredited hospitals, with 1,154 beds, include Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; Wolfson Children’s Hospital; Baptist Medical Center Beaches; Baptist Medical Center Nassau and Baptist Medical Center South as well as Baptist Clay Medical Campus, which has a 24-hour freestanding Emergency Center. The most preferred healthcare system in the region, Baptist Health also includes 45 primary care offices, as well as home health, behavioral health, pastoral care, rehabilitation services, occupational health and urgent care.